Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- Footplates can be used independently or together.
- Closed linear bearings glide on 1¼-inch solid steel rods.
- Resistance/assistance band hooks.
- Safety stops adjustable to six positions in 2-inch increments.
- Extra long weight pegs can hold up to 10 plates.
- Chrome plated Olympic plate storage.
- Adjustable seat angle.
The Legend Fitness Unilateral Angle Leg Press offers all the highlights of a standard leg press but with more leg independence in the movement thanks to two separate footplates for each leg. It is great for balancing leg strength and rehabilitating one leg at a time. Standout features of this piece include:
- An easy-to-use latch mechanism allows the diamond plate foot carriages to operate independently from one another or locked together.
- Closed linear bearings gliding on 1¼-inch solid steel rods provide uncommon smoothness and less maintenance over the long haul. Compare to the competition using plastic wheels on tubes.
- Resistance/assistance band hooks allow overspeed training and more technique options.
- Horizontal weight pegs on the foot carriages are easier to load (no more pinched fingers!).
- Narrow seat bottom design that makes it easier to step into and out of the machine.
- Safety stops are adjustable to six different position in 2-inch increments.
- Extra long weight pegs that can hold up to 10 plates on each side of the foot carriage!
Weight of each unloaded footplate carriage: 70 pounds, for a total of 140 pounds for both legs.
NOTE: This device can only fit through doorways with a width of at least 33 inches and with a straight approach (no tight turns leading up to the door). Footplates and weight storage will need to be removed when fitting through single doorways.