Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- For use with suspended body weight training systems, such as TRX, etc.
- Each upright is fully welded.
- Screw-in eyelets every 12 inches provide attachment points.
- Total footprint required – 6 ft. x 10.5 ft.
- Additional 10-ft. extensions sold separately as product number 3905-10.
The Suspension Training Rig was designed to work with body weight training systems, like TRX, Jungle Gym XT, and more. It’s overbuilt for stability and reliability, like most Legend Fitness products. Each A-frame upright is fully welded, with fasteners only being used to connect the cross beam to the uprights. These provide a stable base for your suspension training.
The cross beam measures ten feet across and is made from 2 3/8-inch diameter steel pipe. It has ½-inch holes every 12 inches as well as screw-in eyelets, which offer attachment points for your strap system of choice.
The total footprint required for the Suspension Training Rig is 6 feet by 10½ feet.
If one workout space isn’t enough, you can add on a Suspension Training Rig Extension (or two, three… whatever) for more stations.
More About This Product
- 3905-10 Suspension Training Rig Extension
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish