Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- Multiple wide and neutral grip positions.
- Mechanically assisted seat adjustment.
- Easily serviced, smooth pillow block bearings.
- 250-pound weight stack is standard, with a weight stack upgrade available.
- Effort reduction minimized for better weight feel.
- No-cost two-tone upholstery.
The SelectEDGE Shoulder Press delivers on the functionality and features you would expect from a top-of-the-line pin select machine. It’s all about smooth actuation, clean lines, and durable construction. The SelectEDGE Shoulder Press offers three-position hand grips that are finished with closed-cell foam and machined aluminum end caps. Additionally, it has partially hidden cables and a pulley system with minimal pulley reduction. The and carefully thought-out leverage points mean that when you select 40 pounds on the weight stack, it feels like you are lifting 40 pounds. The modular construction makes maintenance and refitting in the field much easier.
The seat is adjustable, and both the seat pad and the back rest are made with high density foam. Both are covered in stain resistant vinyl, and two-tone upholstery is standard.
Weight stack info:
The standard weight stack for the SelectEDGE Shoulder Press is 250 pounds (20-pound increments with a 10-pound top plate). An upgrade to 300 pounds is available. No adder plates.