Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- Extra large C-shaped handles for multiple grip positions.
- Chest pad adjusts for user arm length.
- Mechanically assisted seat adjustment.
- 250-pound weight stack is standard. Upgrade available.
- Effort reduction minimized for better weight feel.
- No-cost two-tone upholstery.
For the middle back, the SelectEDGE Seated Mid-Row is a proven piece of equipment. The four-position handles allow users to target different muscles. For those with prior injury, the adjustable handles offer more comfortable positioning. The cables are largely hidden within the framework of the SelectEDGE Seated Mid-Row. The thick upholstered pads both adjust and have enough range to accommodate most users. Two-tone upholstery is standard, as it is on all SelectEDGE pieces.
Weight stack info:
A 250 pound weight stack (20-pound increments with a 10-pound top plate) is the standard. A 300-pound weight stack upgrade is available. There are no adder plates.
More About This Product
- Weight Stack Upgrade
- Two-Tone Upholstery