Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- Linear bearings provide very easy and smooth seat back adjustments.
- 11 seat back angles – adjusts from flat to 110 degrees in 9-degree increments.
- 5 handle assembly angles.
- Partially hidden cables.
- 250-pound weight stack is standard, with upgrades available.
- No-cost two-tone upholstery.
With eleven possible seat back adjustments, the SelectEDGE Multi Press offers a multitude of chest and back exercises. What’s even better? It switches between those positions with ease thanks to high-end linear bearings gliding on a chrome-plated guide rod.
Users can adjust the closed-cell foam grips at five angles for even more versatility. The contoured seat pads of the SelectEDGE Multi Press feature high quality foam and top-stitched upholstery. This all makes for unparalleled comfort and stability.
All of the typical SelectEDGE features are here too. Things like partially hidden cables, PowerMax pulleys, aviation-grade cables, and contemporary styling. Two-tone upholstery comes standard.
Weight stack info:
The standard weight stack on the SelectEDGE Multi Press is 250 pound. It can be upgraded to 300 pounds. There are no adder plates.