Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- Large grips provide multiple hand positions.
- Fully upholstered, adjustable thigh rollers.
- Mechanically assisted seat adjustment.
- PowerMax pulleys prolong cable life.
- 240-pound weight stack is standard, upgrade available.
- Effort reduction minimized for better weight feel.
- No-cost two-tone upholstery.
The SelectEDGE Lat Pulldown focuses on smooth movements and thoughtful features. Add in clean lines and durable construction and it’s the supreme example of what pin select pulldown machines should be. The contoured lines, partially hidden cables, and consistent profile are a benefit to any facility environment. Chose from 30 frame colors, along with standard two-tone upholstery (with over 80 colors to choose from), and you get personalization without compromises.
Tough PowerMax pulleys have a base load rating of 2150 pounds and a tensile strength of 20,000 psi. Their shielded bearings make the action smooth. The two-position handle and adjustable pads offer the variation and adaptability the modern marketplace demands. The SelectEDGE Lat Pulldown is made in America. All this, plus easy maintenance, brings SelectEDGE to the forefront of the pin select market for clubs, rec centers, and weight training facilities!
Weight stack info:
A standard 250 pound weight stack broadens the appeal to more serious weightlifters. A 300-pound weight stack upgrade is available for the real heavyweights. No adder plates.
More About This Product
- 300 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (20 lb plates)
- Two-Tone Upholstery