Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- Huge 20×24-inch knee pad accommodates users of all sizes.
- Footplate is high density, flex-proof polymer with a grippy surface.
- Linear bearings glide on solid steel, chrome-plated guide rods.
- Movement is encased for safety.
- Adjustable grab handle is nestled in an extra large arm pad.
- 150-pound weight stack in 10-pound increments.
Working your glutes can be awkward, but the SelectEDGE Glute Press makes it worthwhile. The generous 20- by 24-inch leg pad accommodates users of all shapes and sizes. It also allows for a variety of knee placements to approach the targeted muscles at different angles. The foot plate is constructed of a thick, durable polymer with a non-skid surface. It glides through its motion thanks to high-quality linear bearings on solid, chrome-plated rods. The whole thing is enclosed by steel panels for safety.
A large elbow pad and two closed-cell foam grips keep the upper body steady. The handles on the SelectEDGE Glute Press are adjustable for length. The “direct pull” design provides accurate feel for the weight selected.
This machine features 2:1 pulley reduction. This means that any selected weight feels lighter by half due to an additional pulley between the user and the weight stack.
Weight Stack info:
This machine to answers the call for both experienced and novice weightlifters. The SelectEDGE Glute Press comes with a 150-pound weight stack. No adder plates are included, and no upgrades are available.