Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- Wide foot bar raises handles to starting position.
- Extra large footplates made from thick, high-density polymer.
- Extra wide handles provide multiple grip options.
- Mechanically assisted seat adjustment.
- 240-pound weight stack is standard, upgrade available.
- Effort reduction minimized for better weight feel.
For chest workouts, the SelectEDGE Chest Press offers an upright design that is easier to get in and out of. The large “cheater” foot bar offers plenty of leverage to help you get started. The two generous foot platforms are fashioned from extremely durable polymers with skid-resistant surfaces to keep you secure while working out. The segmented frame design offers a consistent weight tower profile within the rest of the SelectEDGE line. This also makes for rapid maintenance should parts need replacing.
The adjustable seat and contoured back rest are made from high density foam. Two-tone upholstery is standard, as is your choice from one of 30 frame colors, so you can personalize your SelectEDGE Chest Press to fit into any environment.
Weight stack info:
The SelectEDGE Chest Press comes standard with a 250 pound weight stack. A weight stack upgrade to 300 pounds is available. Adder plates are not available for this unit.