Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- Steel footplate articulated via high-load pillow block bearings.
- Extra long grab handles.
- Seat back adjusts for user thigh length.
- Partially hidden, aviation-grade cables.
- 240-pound weight stack is standard, upgrades available.
- Effort reduction minimized for better weight feel.
The SelectEDGE Calf Extension offers a robust, seated lower leg workout for everyone. It features a deep, angled seat pad with an adjustable seat back. The long grab handles have high quality closed-cell grips. The skid-resistant footplate is 18 inches wide. With effort reduction minimized, 100 pounds on the SelectEDGE Calf Extension feels like 100 pounds. The cables are partially hidden within the frame of the SelectEDGE Calf Extension for a clean look. The modular tower is consistent with the rest of the SelectEDGE line. This makes servicing and maintenance easier.
Two-tone upholstery is standard on the SelectEDGE Calf Extension. So is American-made quality and customer service.
Weight stack info:
A 250 pound weight stack is standard on theSelectEDGE Calf Extension. You can upgrade to 300 or 400 pound stacks for the real serious lifters. No adder plates are included.