Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- Extra wide handles provide several grip positions.
- Dense foam padding, top-stitched 32oz vinyl upholstery.
- Partially hidden aviation-grade cabling.
- Mechanically assisted seat adjustment.
- 150-pound weight stack in 10-pound increments with five-pound adder plate is standard, upgrade available.
- Effort reduction minimized for better weight feel.
The SelectEDGE Bicep Curl offers a good pump for most, or a solid mass-building exercise for more serious users. This design minimizes pulley reduction and effort reduced by leverage. In other words, 30 pounds on this machine feels like 30 pounds. This is good for both user types. High-quality bearings keep things moving smoothly. Two-tone upholstery is standard, and there are 30 frame colors to choose from, so it can blend into any club or training environments.
Weight stack Info:
The SelectEDGE Bicep Curl comes standard with a 150-pound weight stack. If more effort is desired, weight stack upgrades of 200 and 250 pounds are available. There is no adder plate.
More About This Product
- 200 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates)
- 250 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates)
- Two-Tone Upholstery