Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- Places more effort at the end of reps.
- Provides more workout options.
- Directly welded to the frame.
- Stainless steel shaft collars prevent slippage.
Elastic bands can add several training options for athletes to make big gains in cage lifting. By adding Resistance Band Pegs to the bottom of a cage, athletes get a way to transition between plateaus. They add more resistance to the end of reps and accelerate eccentric contraction. In some applications, athletes can use Resistance Band Pegs for speedy, explosive work, which helps build speed and boost reaction times.
Our Resistance Band Pegs are welded directly to the frame using solid steel dowels, so they aren’t going anywhere or bending, no matter the circumstance. They also have stainless steel shaft collars to make sure bands don’t slip off under load.
How can I get Resistance Band Pegs on my Legend Fitness cage?
Resistance Band Pegs come standard on some Legend Fitness cages, but are an extra cost option on others. If selected as an option, they must be added onto cages during production. Here is the breakdown.
Resistance Band Pegs come standard on the following Pro Series cages:
- Half Cage (3226)
- Power Cage (3221)
- Modular Half Cage (3264)
- Modular Power Cage (3263)
- Double-Sided Half Cage (3227)
- Triple Power Cage (3321)
- Power Station (3215)
They are available as an extra cost option on these cages:
- Performance Series Half Cage (3142)
- Performance Series Double-Sided Half Cage (3155)
- Functional Trainer Fusion Half Cage (3142-FT)
- Performance Series Triple Power Cage (3209)
- Performance Series Power Station (3171)
TheResistance Band Pegs are not available on the following cages: