Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- Arched frame offers additional clearance for taller users to perform pull-ups.
- Wide grip pull-up bar is complemented by individual neutral grips.
- Foam rubber grips on pull-up bars increase safety and comfort.
- Diameter of pull-up bars expanded to a super thick 1.5-inch-diameter for a more substantial grip
- With its angled design, the Pro Style Top adds to the aesthetic appeal of your Continuum rig setup.
Aside from making any of our Continuum rigs look even better than they already do, the Pro Style Top Crossmember for Continuum rigs mimics the standard top crossmember offered on Pro Series cages while adding wide grip/neutral grip pull-up versatility. It is also pre-drilled to accept Swivel Pull-Up Handles, giving users yet another option for bodyweight pull up exercises.
The Pro Style Top Crossmember for Continuum is fully welded from 3×3-inch, 11 gauge steel. When ordered, this substitutes the standard crossmember normally supplied with the Continuum Lifting Station (3903).