Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- Angled uprights keep bar catches within reach but out of the way.
- Footrest assists the user in not arching their back.
- 3/8 inch, chrome-plated carbon steel Multi-Catch Racking System.
- CAD developed for minimal bolt usage/maximum rigidity.
- Integrated, chrome-plated plate storage.
- Resistance band pegs.
Build the upper chest effectively and safely with our Pro Series Olympic Incline. The 3241 has several features that elevate it above our standard Olympic incline. The angled uprights keep bar catches within reach but out of the way for freedom of movement. The footrest encourages proper form by assisting the user in not arching their back. The scratch-resistant, 3/8 inch chrome-plated carbon steel Multi-Catch Racking System offers an additional level of safety during reps. Resistance band pegs allow you to add an extra dimension to a chest workout.
The Pro Series Olympic Incline bench was CAD developed. This means there’s minimal bolt usage which eases installation without compromises to stability or strength. The integrated chrome-plated plate storage keeps plates off the floor and out of harm’s way. Rubber feet provide a solid purchase on the gym floor and do their part to make this bench feel as though it were cut from a solid piece of steel.