Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- No lower crossmember provides an open footprint, but this cage MUST be bolted to the floor prior to use.
- Fusion Modules may be bolted onto the cage, greatly boosting versatility.
- Can be bolted to other Modular Cages via Pro Series cage connectors.
- Each side is a single welded piece for the ultimate in rigidity.
- Chrome plated offset seven gauge racking with laser cut numbering.
- Integrated upright storage for up to four Olympic bars.
- Bench docking system (for 3222 bench only) add on available.
- Chrome-plated, fully welded plate storage available in different configuration options for optimal plate storage.
- Sliding resistance and assistance band pegs are standard.
IMPORTANT! Due to the absence of lower crossmembers, this cage MUST be bolted to the floor prior to use.
Originally designed to meet specific demands of the Tennessee Tech University athletic department, the Pro Series Modular Power Cage features a walk-through design developed to accept both Pro Series Accessories and Fusion Modules. This makes for increased versatility and, when bolted together, ultra-rigid jungles ideal for multi-athlete training centers.
Fusion Modules make it possible to increase the range of exercises by integrating another exercise station, making the most out of limited floor space. There are pin select Fusion Modules (Fusion 1 and Fusion 2) for lat pulldowns and seated rows. Add plate-loaded Destroyer Modules (Fusion 4 and Fusion 6) for functional football training. Bolt a half cage (Fusion 5-1 or Fusion 5-2) on the back of the Pro Series Modular Power Cage to create a triple cage. You can even create a cable crossover by connecting two cages back-to-back and then adding Cable Column Fusion Modules. There’s a Dynamic Ladder attachment too, for challenging monkey bar workouts. And of course, all of the class-leading Pro Series standards apply.
Standard features include
The Ultimate in Strength and Rigidity
The Pro Series Modular Power Cage is built with three inch by three inch 11 gauge tubing for extra strength. The seven gauge, chrome-plated racking with laser-cut numbering holds up against whatever you can throw at it. Like most Legend Fitness items, the Pro Series Modular Power Cage has been developed with three-dimensional CAD software to use as few fasteners as possible. This entire rack only has 16 bolts across four joints, reducing the possible points of weakness and maintenance.
Beefed Up Safety
The Pro Series line of racks and cages comes standard with Monster Hooks. These oversized, dual peg, fully welded bar catches feature a carry handle, number window, and extremely durable yet replaceable polymer contact surfaces. The extended reach profile of the Monster Hook increases safety without getting in the way. The polymer contact surface means there’s no metal-to-metal contact with the bar. This protects the knurling and means no rust, no paint chips, and more energy absorption. In other words, the part of the cage you interact with most has been engineered to be the best.
The safety arms on our Pro Series lineup were designed to be extra so that when something slips, there’s no need to worry. They feature a three by two inch cross section and ABS wearguards as well as an internal, solid, one-inch racking rod. You can rest assured that if something is dropped, the Pro Series Modular Power Cage safety arms will catch it securely.
Plenty of Storage
The Pro Series Modular Power Cage comes standard with chrome-plated twelve-inch, Olympic-size plate storage pegs. They are slightly angled for safety so there’s no worrying about plates jostling loose due to vibrations.The standard plate storage peg arrangement is six on each side, but a five peg configuration is available. In addition to on-board plate storage, the Pro Series Modular Power Cage has two frame-mounted, chrome-plated storage pegs that are perfect for resistance bands or chains. They are angled up to prevent slippage. Upright cylindrical storage mounted alongside the uprights at the back of the cage can hold up to four Olympic bars or some of the various optional Pro Series accessories.
The Pro Series Modular Power Cage also has upper and lower pegs to allow for incorporating assistance and resistance band exercises. The pegs slide, allowing them to be placed inside or outside the cage for extra versatility. At the front of the cage is a multi-grip pull-up bar, which allows users to perform wide, neutral, and close-grip pull-ups between lift sets. The back of the cage features a “fat bar”, for another upper body workout station.
Bench Docking System
The patented Pro Series Bench Docking System is available to help in securing the Pro Series Three-Way Self-Adjusting Bench when lifting. This system is available for an additional cost, and only works with this specific Legend Fitness model bench. Due to the nature of production, this option must be purchased at time of order. For the Pro Series Modular Power Cage, model 3221-DOCK is needed.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish
- Custom Cage Post Decals
- Bench Docking System
- Six Peg Plate Storage for Pro & Performance Series Racks & Cages
- Five Peg Plate Storage for Pro & Performance Series Racks & Cages
- Pro Series Cage Technique Trays
- Single LandMine
- Dual LandMine
- Swivel Grip Pull-Up Handles
- 3.5″ Diameter Pull-Up Spheres
- Laser Cut Nameplate Crossmember for Pro Series Cages
- Laser Cut Nameplate Multi-Grip Crossmember for Pro Series Cages
- Decal Nameplate for Arching Pro Series Crossmembers
- Pro Series Safety Straps
- Pro Series Inverted Safety Arms
- Pro Series Inverted Monster Hooks
- Double-Sided Pro Series Monster Hooks
- Pro Series Split Squat Roller Attachment
- Pro Series Independent Dip Attachments
- Pro Series Single Unit Dip Attachment
- 72-Inch Side-to-Side Connector for Pro Series and Modular Cages
- 96-Inch Side-to-Side Connector for Pro Series and Modular Cages
- 72-Inch Back-to-Back Connector for Modular Series Cages
- 96-Inch Back-to-Back Connector for Modular Series Cages
- Fusion 1 Inside Lat Pulldown/Seated Row Module
- Fusion 2 Outside Lat Pulldown/Seated Row Module
- Fusion 3 Cable Column Module
- Fusion 4 Destroyer Module
- Fusion 5 Half Cage Module with Skinny Bar
- Fusion 5 Half Cage Module with Multi-Grip Pull Up Bar
- Fusion 6 Rotating Destroyer Arms Module
- Fusion 7 Dynamic Ladder Module for Full & Modular Cages