- Absence of lower crossmembers provide an open footprint, but also dictate that this cage MUST be bolted to the floor prior to use.
- Fusion Modules (pulldown/row, cable column, etc.) can be bolted into the back for more versatility.
- Designed to be bolted to other Modular Cages via Cage Connectors.
- Each side is a single welded piece for the ultimate in rigidity.
- Chrome plated, offset, 7 gauge racking with laser cut numbering.
- Fully welded, chrome plated Olympic peg weight storage.
IMPORTANT! Due to the absence of lower crossmembers, this cage MUST be bolted to the floor prior to use.
How do you make one of the industry’s most rigid and versatile rack systems even more rigid and versatile? You bolt them to one another and add more pull-up stations! Do this, and you can consider any training facility that has a Legend Fitness Pro Series Modular Half Cage a shimmy-free zone.
We develop all of our Pro Series cages with CAD software so they use as few fasteners as possible. But for some, the ultimate in structural rigidity just isn’t enough. Some teams need a system that takes things a step further. The 3264 Pro Series Modular Half Cage was originally developed to meet specific demands of Coach Chip Pugh of Tennessee Tech University. The rear crossmember was eliminated, making for a walk-through design. The low profile, flat steel footing provides a steady base.
Bolting two or more Pro Series Modular Half Cages together only multiplies the rigidity. Using side-to-side or back-to-back connectors creates an extremely stable jungle of cages and pull-up stations. The more racks you connect the more rigid the whole assembly becomes! This virtually eliminates that little shimmy that happens when a heavy weight is dropped.
But wait, there’s more!
The Pro Series Modular Cage System goes beyond building jungles. All cages in this line were designed to accept Fusion Modules. You can easily increase the range of exercises by integrating another exercise station. Fusion Modules also help you get the most out of a limited floor space. There are pin select Fusion Modules (Fusion 1 and Fusion 2) for lat pulldowns and seated rows. Add plate-loaded Destroyer Modules (Fusion 4 and Fusion 6) for functional football training. Bolt a half cage (Fusion 5-1 or Fusion 5-2) on the back of the Pro Series Modular Power Cage to create a triple cage. You can even create a cable crossover by connecting two cages back-to-back and then adding Cable Column Fusion Modules. Oh, and there’s a Dynamic Ladder attachment too, for challenging monkey bar workouts.
Standard features of the Pro Series Modular Half Cage include:
Overbuilt for Strength: The Pro Series Modular Half Cage is built with 11 gauge 3×3-inch tubing, like most Legend Fitness cages. Laser-cut numbering makes moving attachments easy on the 7 gauge, chrome-plated steel racking.
The Ultimate in Rigidity: Our engineers developed the Pro Series Modular Half Cage using three-dimensional CAD software, so there are as few fasteners as possible. This entire rack only has 16 bolts across four joints, which reduces the number of possible points of weakness and maintenance.
Monster Hooks Included: These oversized, dual peg, fully welded bar catches also feature a carry handle, a number window, and extremely durable yet replaceable polymer contact surfaces. The extended reach profile of the hook is safer, but doesn’t get in the way. No metal-to-metal contact with the bar protects the knurling and means no rust, no paint chips and more energy absorption. In other words, the part of the cage you interact with most is awesome!
Safety First: Some people say the Pro Series safety arms are overbuilt, but we think they’re perfect the way they are. When something slips, you don’t have to worry about it. The Pro Series safety arms feature a 3×2-inch cross section as well as an internal, solid, one-inch racking rod. ABS wearguards protect bars in the event of a drop.
Built-In Storage: The Pro Series Modular Half Cage has 12 chrome-plated, frame-welded, numbered, Olympic-size plate storage pegs. They are slightly angled for safety. It also comes with upright bar storage for up to four Olympic bars. The bar storage can also hold things like optional dip attachments and bench rods for the bench docking system (which also comes standard).
Extra Versatility: Upper and lower band pegs come standard, so you can easily do for band assistance or resistance exercises. The standard multi grip pull-up bar in front and round “fat bar” pull-up bar in back allows for working the upper body between sets.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish (no-cost option)
- Custom Cage Post Decals
- 72-Inch Side-to-Side Connector for Pro Series and Modular Cages
- 96-Inch Side-to-Side Connector for Pro Series and Modular Cages
- Laser Cut Nameplate Crossmember for Pro Series Cages
- Laser Cut Nameplate Multi-Grip Crossmember for Pro Series Cages
- Pro Series Cage Technique Trays
- Bench Docking System
- Single LandMine
- Dual LandMine
- Pro Series Inverted Safety Arms
- Pro Series Inverted Monster Hooks
- Double-Sided Pro Series Monster Hooks
- Pro Series Step Attachment
- Swivel Grip Pull-Up Handles
- Pro Series Split Squat Roller Attachment
- Pro Series Independent Dip Attachments
- 72-Inch Back-to-Back Connector for Modular Series Cages
- 96-Inch Back-to-Back Connector for Modular Series Cages
- Fusion 1 Inside Lat Pulldown/Seated Row Module
- Fusion 2 Outside Lat Pulldown/Seated Row Module
- Fusion 3 Cable Column Module
- Fusion 4 Destroyer Module
- Fusion 5 Half Cage Module with Skinny Bar
- Fusion 5 Half Cage Module with Multi-Grip Pull Up Bar
- Fusion 6 Rotating Destroyer Arms Module
- Fusion 7 Dynamic Ladder Module
- Bumper Storage Attachment
- Pro Series Single Unit Dip Attachment
- 3.5″ Diameter Pull-Up Spheres