Pro Scrum Machine
Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- Unique bungee system allows realistic head retraction on engage.
- Customizable head height caters to the preference of any team.
- Sled skids are ready made for all surface types teams encounter.
- Heads easily and quickly remove for storage and transportation.
- Sled dimensions allow it to fit into any large truck bed.
- Precut holes allow for easy sled accessorizing.
The Pro Scrum Machine is medium in weight and has heads that individually retract and move on two different planes. This makes it is perfect for medium-sized packs where a small or lightweight sled doesn’t quite cut it.
Fully assembled, the weight of the Pro Scrum Machine is 520 pounds.
Our ultra-durable Textured Black is the standard color for this model scrum machine. Our full selection of powder coat colors are available, however choosing a color other than Textured Black adds an 8 to 9 week lead time to your order.
Attention Canadian customers: If your school district policy requires you to buy from a Canadian company, please ask us to introduce you to one of our Canadian dealers.
You Might Also Be Interested In
Elite Scrum Machine