Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- Horizontal bumper plate rack.
- Rubber-lined kettlebell/accessory rack.
- Chrome-plated plate storage.
- Olympic bar holders and a chalk bowl.
The Multi Storage Rack was originally built to the exacting specifications of Chip Pugh, MS, CSCS, SCCC, Tennessee Tech University. When we were done, the whole thing seemed so darned handy that we decided to add it to our ever-expanding lineup of functional, multi-dimensional weight equipment.
The Multi Storage Rack is a big help in facilities where traditional weightlifting and Olympic lift techniques are complemented with kettlebell or free-weight training. It does so by keeping several different implements at hand to streamline the flow of gym workouts. The Multi Storage Rack is a single welded piece for the ultimate in strength and rigidity. This also minimizes the need for maintenance. The only thing you have to do when you order one is to decide which of our numerous standard powder coat finishes will look the best in your weight room.
Standard features of the Multi Storage Rack are:
- Kettlebell Tray: Lined with rubber and placed on top for easy access. This area also serves as a great place to set medicine balls, weight belts, or water bottles.*
- Bumper Plate Storage: Separated into nine slots by welded rods. Rubber bumpers slide in and out easily.
- Olympic Bar Storage: Two vertical bar sleeves keep a couple of Olympic bars at the ready. These sleeves can accommodate everything from hex bars and safety squat bars to curl bars and Texas Power Bars.
- Chalk Bowl: Positioned on the forward corner, the chalk bowl is stainless steel. It measures 12 inches in diameter and five inches deep. It’s secured with a five-inch diameter disc so it won’t tip or tilt.
- Olympic Plate Storage: Three chrome-plated, Olympic-diameter pegs are welded to the frame on the forward side for smaller Olympic plates and bar clamps.
As you can see, the Multi Storage Rack provides everything the modern lifter needs, right there at the edge of the lifting platform, between racks, or up against the wall. Wherever you place it, it will do its job steadfast and strong.
Bars, plates, and all other accessories are sold separately.
*Note: Some photos show the Multi Storage Rack with dumbbell rests instead of a full kettlebell tray. A previous version of this piece featured this, but it is now a full-width shelf across the top.