- Sold as a set of eight pin select machines focused on youth fitness.
- Smaller dimensions accommodate smaller users.
- Weight stacks are in increments of five pounds.
- Offered in a variety of bright colors.
Make weight training a reality for kids too with the Legend Fitness Kid’s Circuit! Sold only as a complete circuit system of eight machines, the Kid’s Circuit has been specially engineered with kids in mind. The machines in the Kid’s Circuit have smaller dimensions and were designed in such a way that adjustments are easy and workouts are efficient. This set of eight machines comes in a set selection of vibrant colors, chosen with kids in mind.
The eight machines in the Kid’s Circuit include a chest press, shoulder press, lever lat, leg extension, seated leg press, standing bicep, and a standing tricep.
Weight Stack Information
The weight stacks on all eight machines have five-pound increments.
- Chest Press: 100 pounds
- Shoulder Press: 75 pounds
- Lever Lat: 100 pounds
- Leg Extension: 75 pounds
- Seated Leg Press: 200 pounds
- Standing Bicep: 75 pounds
- Standing Tricep: 75 pounds
NOTE: The feet of all pin select machines now feature 3.5 x 3-inch bolt-down tabs for enhanced safety and stability. The dimensions stated here properly reflect this change, but the bolt-down tabs may not be pictured in the photos above.
We reserve the right to make running changes to products in cases where performance or production processes can be improved. This may result in slight physical differences that may not be reflected in the photographs found here.