- Shielded linear bearings glide on solid steel shafts at a 45°angle.
- Chrome-plated weight pegs and angled weight horns.
- Huge 36 x 36-inch footplate area offers a variety of foot placement options.
- Chrome-plated Olympic peg plate storage.
- Fully welded frame for maximum rigidity, strength and durability.
Lean back on the 35° angle pad and prepare to lift off. Release the safety catches and suddenly you’re working leg muscles from a different angle. Try different foot positions on the large aluminum checker plate for even more variety. Linear bearings sure make for a smooth flight.
Unloaded starting weight: 75 pounds.
NOTE: This device can only fit through doorways with a width of at least 36.5 inches and with a straight approach (no tight turns leading up to the door).