Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- Functional trainer and half cage in one.
- Ideal for small workout areas where every sq ft matters.
- Each side is a single welded piece for the ultimate in rigidity.
- Chrome-plated Olympic peg plate storage.
- 2-inch hole spacing with laser-cut numbering.
- Functional trainer supplied with two 200 lbs. weight stacks, upgradable to 250 lbs. or 300 lbs.
- Aviation-grade cables.
- Glass-reinforced PowerMax pulleys prolong cable life.
“Versatile” is a word that we use a lot to describe our products, and in this case it’s especially appropriate. This member of our Fusion Series line of hybrid cages combines our best-selling Performance Series Half Cage with our dual stack Functional Trainer, providing oodles and oodles of free weight and cable exercises in a the footprint of a standard cage.
On the Functional Trainer side, no compromises were made in the operation of the device. Everything you can do on our standard Functional Trainer, you can do here. It comes with two 200lb weight stacks as standard, but they can be upgraded to 250lbs or even 300lbs. Chrome-plated uprights offer laser-cut numbering to assist the user in pulley placement, and two nylon grip web handles are supplied, as well as our proprietary 53.5-inch knurled long bar. Up above is a crossmember with fully welded multi-grip pull-up bars. In the back are accessory hooks to hang whatever handles or attachments aren’t in use. Smooth operation comes courtesy of poly-coated aviation-grade cable gliding on composite pulleys with high quality bearings.
On the Half Cage side, you get everything that comes with our usual 3142, including a 54-inch deep lifting area, five-piece welded Beefy J-Hooks, and 24-inch spotter arms with 1-inch solid internal racking rods that will exceed expectations in safety and rigidity. Up above is a 1.5-inch crossmember, upgradeable to an arching Pro Style crossmember with multi-grip pull-up bars, and Olympic bar storage in the form of two welded hangers (click View More Photos to see placement) . The 3×3-inch, 11-gauge uprights feature laser-cut numbering and will accept all of the optional attachments created for our usual Performance Series cages.
- Essentially a Performance Series Half Cage with a Functional Trainer on the backside.
- Ideal for small workout areas where every square foot matters.
- Supplied with two 200 lb weight stacks standard, with upgrades to 250 lb, and 300 lb available.
- Cage side can still accept most Performance Series Cage Options and accessories.
Advantages over the competition:
- Properly spaced pulley columns, angled outward to allow a single user proper form in performing flys, or more room for two users on each column.
- More weight stack options.
- More weight storage with chrome-plated storage pegs.
- Separate cage and functional trainer areas allow two users at once.
NOTE: On Performance Series cages, all attachments are in the Silver Vein finish. When the Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish option is selected, this allows a second color to be applied to the crossmembers only. However, if the Monster Hooks option is selected along with the Two-Tone option, the second color can then also be applied to the hooks and safety arms.
More About This Product
- ABS Wearguards for Safety Arms (must be ordered with 3207 Monster Hooks)
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish
- Custom Cage Post Decals
- Pro Style Top Crossmember
- 72-Inch Connector for Performance Series Cages
- 96-Inch Connector for Performance Series Cages
- Performance Series Monster Hooks
- Single LandMine
- Dual LandMine
- Dip Attachment
- Step Attachment
- Performance Series Walk-Through Bar Storage