Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- Horizontal head adjustment gives best possible scrum simulation.
- Unique bungee system allows realistic head retraction on engage.
- Customizable head height caters to the preference of any team.
- Skids are ready made for all surface types teams encounter.
- Heads easily and quickly remove for storage and transportation.
- Dimensions allow it to fit into any large truck bed.
- Precut holes allow for easy sled accessorizing.
The Elite Scrum Machine is a heavy weight unit with a low height, and adjustable heads. Combined, these features make this the perfect scrum machine for top tier teams wanting to get the most out of their pack. The adjustable heads retract and adjust on three different planes. The Elite Scrum Machine comes packed with accessories to make it extremely versatile. If you are looking for the best rugby scrum machine, you’ve found it!
Fully assembled, the Elite Scrum Machine weight is 625 pounds.
Comes in ultra-durable Legend Rugby textured black with black upholstery only.
- 16 Bungees
- Your choice of Straight Handle, Pivot Handle, or Binding Pad
- Transport Wheels
- Ground Spikes
Our ultra-durable Textured Black is the standard color for this model scrum machine. Our full selection of powder coat colors are available, however choosing a color other than Textured Black adds an 8 to 9 week lead time to your order.
Attention Canadian customers: If your school district policy requires you to buy from a Canadian company, please ask us to introduce you to one of our Canadian dealers.