- Semi-circular handles for mounting/dismounting. Also serve as anchor points for resistance bands.
- Two footbox designs to choose from: open or closed.
- Wheeled footbox eases adjustment for leg length, and eases movement about the weight room.
- All telescoping surfaces are chrome plated for scratch resistance.
- Supplied with an instructional poster detailing various exercises.
- Fully welded frame for maximum rigidity, strength, and durability.
Despite looking like an escapee from a 1950’s sci-fi flick, the Core Spider is actually an extremely versatile device for core training. Put a large balance ball on the platform, set the footplate distance, adjust the generously padded ankle rollers, and get to work!
Built Legend Strong
Like most Legend Fitness equipment, the Core Spider features fully welded construction for high stability and low maintenance. The Core Spider is completely adjustable, so it easily accommodates all body shapes and sizes. Industrial strength pop pins and chrome-plated adjustment surfaces make for smooth, easy adjustments. There are wheels mounted at the base of the footbox, which makes adjusting it even easier. The footbox itself comes in two variations: open or closed. The footplate is made of diamondplate for extra grip, and he upholstered rollers keep users comfortably secure during reps.
Wide stance legs with rubber footing keep things as stable as they can be. Semi-circular handles make mounting and dismounting the Core Spider easy. They also provide an additional measure of safety and serve as anchor points for resistance bands. The Core Spider’s removable ball cradle sits on the aluminum diamondplate ball platform. Removing it allows users to up the challenge. There is also an optional ball brace available.
The balance ball is not included. Works best with 65mm or 75mm size balls.
A full-size, Core Spider Exercises poster is delivered with the Core Spider to assist users in how to get the most out of this versatile unit. The poster can also be downloaded in PDF format from our Resources page.
There is a blog post about this unique product. You can read it here.