Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- Consists of two uprights, one pull-bar crossmember, two double bar connectors, and two Beefy J-Hooks.
- Hooks are fully welded from five pieces and feature a one-inch solid racking pin.
- Two-inch hole spacing and laser-cut numbering.
- Compatible with Performance Series accessories, greatly expanding the versatility of the system.
Formerly known as the Wall-Mount Quarter Cage, the Continuum Wall-Mounted Lifting Station is the basic unit in an expandable system. It is an economical and modular solution for building custom racking systems. The Continuum Wall-Mounted Lifting Station is constructed of the same 3×3-inch steel tubing as our Performance Series cages. It also features two-inch hole spacing and laser-cut racking numbers.
Overall, the Continuum Lifting Station is a fantastic solution for those looking to build something custom. Perfect if you need to outfit a garage gym on a budget. Also great for crossfit boxes that need a simple racking system. We’ve also seen it in fitness centers that that need an expandable system that can grow with their facility’s needs.
What does the Continuum Wall-Mounted Lifting Station include?
The Continuum Wall-Mounted Lifting Station consists of two uprights, a 42-inch pull-up bar, two double bar connectors, and a pair of Beefy J-Hooks with solid 1-inch racking pins. That’s it. Other attachments for the Continuum system must be purchased separately. See the Continuum Rig System Options page to see all available options.
Textured Black is the recommended finish for all pull-up bars of this system, as it offers more friction and grip than the usual glossy powder coat finishes. Changing the powder coat finish of Continuum Cage crossmembers to anything other than Textured Black will incur a Two Tone finishing charge.
Build your own rig network!
A variety of side-to-side and front-to-back connectors in different lengths allows the Continuum Wall-Mounted Lifting Station to paired back-to-back with another set of uprights to create the ever-expanding Continuum System. We’ve also created a variety of Ready-Made Rigs for you to use as starting points, depending on the space you have and your needs.
NOTE: All Continuum Wall-Mounted Lifting Station uprights must be solidly secured to structural elements. For safety purposes, they should be bolted to the floor and to a solid structural element or another Continuum unit.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish
- Custom Cage Post Decals
- Continuum Rig Plate Storage Attachment
- Pro Style Top Crossmember
- Performance Series Monster Hooks
- Single LandMine
- Dual LandMine
- Dip Attachment
- Step Attachment
- Safety Arms
- Continuum 4-Foot Standard Bar Connector
- Continuum 4-Foot Horizontal Wall Flange Bar Connector
- Continuum 6-Foot Standard Bar Connector
- Continuum 6-Foot Double Bar Connector
- Continuum 10-Foot Double Bar Connector
- Continuum 8-Foot Double Bar Connector
- Continuum 10-Foot Modular Bar Connector
- Continuum 4-Foot Double Bar Connector
- Continuum 4-Foot Modular Bar Connector
- Continuum 6-Foot Modular Bar Connector
- Continuum 8-Foot Modular Bar Connector