Made in the USA with American Steel & Labor
- Abundant plate storage on eight chrome racking pegs.
- Weight horns are angled slightly upward for safety and to eliminate the need for clips.
- Generous footplate area and calf raise plate offer multiple foot placement options.
- Shielded linear bearings glide smoothly on case-hardened, solid steel rods.
- Fully welded frame for maximum rigidity, strength and durability.
The Angle Leg Press from Legend Fitness features an engineered, innovative design, making it a machine of enormous power and durability. The fully welded frame is constructed of three-inch square steel tubing and four- by two-inch rectangular tubing. This offers maximum rigidity, strength, and durability, plus the added benefit of no frame maintenance needed over time. High performance linear bearings and case-hardened alloy steel shafting allow for smooth movements from start to finish. The large, 30- by 18-inch footplate with additional calf raise plate offers ample foot placement options, while the adjustable seat back makes it easy for users of various statures to get the right fit. The Angle Leg Press has ample storage for plates on eight chrome racking pins. The chrome-plated weight horns on the carriage are angled slightly upwards for safety and to eliminate the need for clips.
Weight of unloaded footplate carriage is 85 pounds.