If you are a welder in East Tennessee looking for work, look no further! Legend Fitness is looking for experienced welders to come help fabricate our strength and fitness equipment.
As a Legend Fitness Welder/Fabricator you will be expected to:
- Perform MIG/TIG (pulse) welding.
- Layout, fit, and fabricate steel components, sub-assemblies, and assemblies.
- Produce high quality welds on all products and assemblies.
- Have experience working with jig fixtures and free-hand fabrication from prints.
- Read and interpret blueprints, product specifications, and work instructions.
- Read and understand all parts lists.
- Have working knowledge of various power tools and hand tools.
- Be able to understand and accurately interpret measurements, dimensions, and product specifications.
- Read tape measures, slide-rules, and other measuring devices.
- Ensure all parts are fitted and fabricated in allotted time per job.
- Be responsible for all product dimensions, fit, and function specifications.
- Resolve all assembly and production out-of-spec occurrences.
- Complete preventive maintenance of work areas and assigned equipment.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform repairs as needed.
- Be responsible for product quality of all fabricated components and assemblies.
- Be able to lift/push/pull at least 50 pounds in a production environment.
Experience, education, and background desired for this position:
- Minimum of two years of welding and one year of fabrication experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent ideal, but not required.
- The ability to stand, walk and move for up to eight hours per day.
- This is a good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or have been out of the workforce for the past six months or more.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug testing.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Pay and scheduling details:
- The Welder/Fabrication position is a full time position.
- Compensation offered is $12 to $18 per hour, paid bi-weekly.
- Shifts are 8 hours long Monday through Friday.
- Overtime and weekend work may be available.
- First shift (6:00AM to 3:00PM) and second shift (2:00PM to 10PM) openings are available.
Compensation and benefits offered by Legend Fitness include:
- Competitive wage rate.
- Overtime eligible.
- Excellent health benefits package, including dental and vision insurance.
- Paid vacation, sick days, and public holidays.
- 401K offered (with matching) after one year of continuous employment.
- Waiting period may apply for some benefits.
- Only full time employees are eligible for benefits.
Location details are:
- This position is open to anyone who meets the qualifications in Knoxville, Tennessee and the surrounding areas.
- Remote work is not available for this position.
Interested in applying for the Welder/Fabrication job? Fill out the form below: