As a Legend Fitness Sales Representative, you will be challenged specifically to drive product sales throughout your territory. This will include the full line of Legend Fitness products, as well as all non-Legend products that customers require to provide comprehensive weight room or training facilities, including all cardio products, training and fitness accessories, flooring products and complete turn-key installations. Following product and sales training, you will work under the guidance of the Sales Team Manager and will have the full support of the corporate team. You will promote the full line of Legend Fitness products to current and potential customers, coordinate with local Dealers, and work closely with the corporate management team on the ever changing needs of the athletic performance market. You will focus on developing brand reach and sales throughout your extensive territory.
Currently only accepting applications for candidates in specific states. See form below.
As a Legend Fitness Sales Representative you will be expected to:
- Achieve or exceed territory sales forecasts by executing marketing strategies, delivering core branded messages and achieve sales objectives on target customers.
- Successfully develop the sales territory through direct marketing of the Legend Fitness brand.
- Effectively develop the needed skills to enhance communication, build and develop key customer relationships, and educate potential customers on the value of Legend Fitness products.
- Design and develop customer facility layouts, comprehensive and detailed quotations, develop specification documentation as required.
- Work with the NSM to assess territory sales performance and market trends and suggest and implement appropriate actions to enhance performance.
- Develop and manage professional relationships with key customers and organizations.
- Attention to detail within the highly competitive strength equipment industry.
- Honest, positive, respectful, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate and regulatory compliance expectations.
- Understand and consistently apply Legend Fitness’ corporate values.
Experience, education, and background desired for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a major related to marketing, business, psychology, or communications major.
- Minimum of one year direct sales experience.
- Candidates with a strong fitness background who live a fitness-focused lifestyle are preferred. This is a good fit for Personal Trainers, Strength Coaches, Coaches, or Athletes.
- Excellent presentations skills, above-average communication skills, and a will to win.
- Be results-oriented with demonstrated time and territory management skills.
- Self-motivated with a determination to excel and have an entrepreneurial mentality.
- The ability to identify, prioritize, and target key customers.
- The ability to work as a team member.
- Must submit to full background check and pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be a resident within the assigned territory.
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record is required.
Pay and scheduling details:
- The Sales Representative position is a full time position.
- Compensation offered is a base salary plus commission.
Compensation and benefits offered by Legend Fitness include:
- Competitive wage rate.
- Overtime eligible.
- Excellent health benefits package, including dental and vision insurance.
- Paid vacation, sick days, and public holidays.
- 401K offered (with matching) after one year of continuous employment.
- Waiting period may apply for some benefits.
- Only full time employees are eligible for benefits.
Location details are:
- This position is open to anyone who meets the qualifications.
- Remote work is available for this position.
- Travel is required for the Sales Representative position.
- Currently only accepting applications for candidates in Indiana, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina.