Are you looking for a job in the fitness equipment manufacturing industry? Legend Fitness is looking for reliable people to come work for us to help build our strength and fitness equipment. If you have experience in a high-volume production environment, this could be the job for you!
As a Legend Fitness General Labor/Assembly worker you will be expected to:
- Have previous experience in a high-volume production environment.
- Be able to safely handle and use power tools, hand tools, and air tools.
- Read and understand assembly instructions and blueprints.
- Have the ability to assemble complex products.
- Be able to lift/push/pull at least 50 pounds in a production environment.
Experience, education, and background desired for this position:
- Minimum of two years of welding and one year of fabrication experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent ideal, but not required.
- The ability to stand, walk and move for up to eight hours per day.
- This is a good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or have been out of the workforce for the past six months or more.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug testing.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Pay and scheduling details:
- The General Labor/Assembly position is a full time position.
- Shifts are 8 hours long Monday through Friday.
- Overtime and weekend work may be available.
Compensation and benefits offered by Legend Fitness include:
- Competitive wage rate.
- Overtime eligible.
- Excellent health benefits package, including dental and vision insurance.
- Paid vacation, sick days, and public holidays.
- 401K offered (with matching) after one year of continuous employment.
- Waiting period may apply for some benefits.
- Only full time employees are eligible for benefits.
Location details are:
- This position is open to anyone who meets the qualifications in Knoxville, Tennessee and the surrounding areas.
- Remote work is not available for this position.
Interested in applying for the General Labor/Assembly job? Fill out the form below: