If you have experience as a drill press operator, Legend Fitness is looking for you! This is your chance to help build the best American-made strength and fitness equipment.
As a Legend Fitness Drill Press Operator you will be expected to:
- Have previous experience operating a drill press machine.
- Read and understand blueprints and spec sheets.
- Be able to lift/push/pull at least 50 pounds in a production environment.
Experience, education, and background desired for this position:
- A high school diploma or equivalent (GED) is preferred, but not required.
- Minimum two years experience reading blueprints and spec sheets required.
- College degree or diploma is not required for this position.
- This is a good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or have been out of the workforce for the past six months or more.
- Open to those who may need a “Fair Chance” in terms of background checks.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Pay and scheduling details:
- The Drill Press Operator position is a full time position.
- Shifts are 8 to 10 hours long Monday through Friday.
- Overtime and weekend work may be available.
Compensation and benefits offered by Legend Fitness include:
- Additional training for this role will be provided.
- Competitive wage rate.
- Overtime eligible.
- Excellent health benefits package, including dental and vision insurance.
- Paid vacation, sick days, and public holidays.
- 401K offered (with matching) after one year of continuous employment.
- Waiting period may apply for some benefits.
- Only full time employees are eligible for benefits.
Location details are:
- This position is open to anyone who meets the qualifications in Knoxville, Tennessee and the surrounding areas.
- Remote work is not available for this position.
Interested in applying for the Drill Press Operator job? Fill out the form below: