The CNC-Tube Bender Programmer & Operator at Legend Fitness will be responsible for all CNC programming, tool and die setup, and machine setups of existing CNC routers and Tube Benders. This position will be responsible for First-Piece Sample Approvals for all parts, tool changes, and setups. The CNC-Tube Bender Programmer & Operator will be operating the CNC and Tube Bending machines according to daily and weekly schedules.
As a Legend Fitness CNC-Tube Bender Programmer & Operator you will be expected to:
- Have verifiable experience with CNC programming and tool setting of high-capacity Tube Bending machines.
- Perform setup of tools, bending dies, clamps, mandrels, end stops on machine to ensure accurate bends, angles, and dimensions.
- Set up and operate machine to bend steel structural shapes such as tube, pipe, bar, rods according to prints, specs and schedules.
- Set up and operate CNC Routing machines per specs and schedules.
- Have a proven ability to operate precision measuring devices such as tape measures, calipers, protractors, micrometers, and other measuring tools.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Perform self-inspection of finished product to ensure accuracy, and consistency is maintained of all parts in accordance to prints, drawings and templates.
- Demonstrate mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Be proficient with math, all units of measurement, metric, fractions, decimals, ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Work according to and maintain all company quality standards.
- Perform any other tasks as directed by managers or supervisors.
- Adhere to all standards of health and safety.
Experience, education, and background desired for this position:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of proven CNC/Tube Bender Programming & Operator experience in volume manufacturing is required.
- Must have complete understanding of high-capacity CNC Routers and/or Tube Bender functions and operations.
- Must be physically able to lift and move items, products and materials weighing up to 50 pounds, unassisted, as an essential function of the position.
- Able to correctly and accurately inspect all attributes of all materials and parts.
- Good written and verbal communication. Able to communicate effectively within all departments.
- Able to work without supervision and also as part of our production team.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
Pay and scheduling details:
- The CNC-Tube Bender Programmer & Operator position is a full time position.
- Shifts are 8 hours long Monday through Friday.
- Overtime and weekend work may be available.
Compensation and benefits offered by Legend Fitness include:
- Competitive wage rate.
- Overtime eligible.
- Excellent health benefits package, including dental and vision insurance.
- Paid vacation, sick days, and public holidays.
- 401K offered (with matching) after one year of continuous employment.
- Waiting period may apply for some benefits.
- Only full time employees are eligible for benefits.
Location details are:
- This position is open to anyone who meets the qualifications in Knoxville, Tennessee and the surrounding areas.
- Remote work is not available for this position.
Interested in applying for the CNC-Tube Bender Programmer & Operator job? Fill out the form below: