Are you looking for a job in the fitness equipment manufacturing industry? Legend Fitness is looking for reliable people to assemble our strength and fitness equipment. If you are looking for experience in a high-volume production environment, working on the assembly line at Legend Fitness is an excellent opportunity to grow.
As a Legend Fitness Assembly worker you will be expected to:
- Have previous experience in a high-volume production environment.
- Be able to safely handle and use power tools, hand tools, and air tools.
- Read and understand assembly instructions and blueprints.
- Have the ability to assemble complex products.
- Be able to lift/push/pull at least 50 pounds in a production environment.
Experience, education, and background desired for this position:
- High school diploma or equivalent ideal, but not required.
- The ability to stand, walk and move for up to eight hours per day.
- This is a good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or have been out of the workforce for the past six months or more.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug testing.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Pay and scheduling details:
- The Assembly position is a full time position.
- Shifts are 8 hours long Monday through Friday.
- Pay is $12 to $15 per hour, depending on experience.
- Overtime and weekend work may be available.
Compensation and benefits offered by Legend Fitness include:
- Competitive wage rate.
- Overtime eligible.
- Excellent health benefits package, including dental and vision insurance.
- Paid vacation, sick days, and public holidays.
- 401K offered (with matching) after one year of continuous employment.
- Waiting period may apply for some benefits.
- Only full time employees are eligible for benefits.
Location details are:
- This position is open to anyone who meets the qualifications in Knoxville, Tennessee and the surrounding areas.
- Remote work is not available for this position.
Interested in applying for the Assembly job? Fill out the form below: